I am glad to be back, after merely 3 days of inactivity. I hope I can keep this up because more and more work is piling up. -.-
I believe that the most popular news (or should I say, scandal) for the past week or so would be the one on local comedian / director, Jack Neo. The "Tiger Woods of Singapore" (not exactly a great representation but you get the idea) was the subject of media and public attention after news of his alleged affair with certain nubile young chicks came into light.
Well, Mr Neo has "bravely" came up to meet the media (side by side with his poor missus, though). Below is the actual recording of the press conference he held to account for his actions:
I wonder what people have to say about this? For starters, many people have already commented that the entire conference was staged, even the part when Mrs Neo collapsed. Come on, give the poor missus a break, yeah? However, if there is someone who does not deserve a break, it will be Jack himself. The Jack of all trades is indeed, the master of infidelity. While looking at the video of the press conference, I came across the link to the parody / spoof video below and much as I feel bad for saying this, it is indeed quite funny.
Seriously, men (and women) should really remain loyal to their partners. It is very, very hard to find someone whom you love and loves you back. Shouldn't adults understand this already (damn I hate to sound like a pubescent teenager here).
In any case, infedelity should just "gib way, gib way, gib way AHHHHH".
/ traffic lights.
The Ride.
Life is a one way drive. Let's all hop on for a ride.
"The driver don't pick the car. The car pick the driver. It's a mystical bond between man and machine." - Bobby Bolivia (from 2007 'Transformers' movie)
Photo credits: Wikipedia.
This blog is best viewed on 1280 x 800 resolution.
The Driver.
Alan.
Taurus.
National University of Singapore [Faculty of Arts & Social Sciences - Geography Major / Sociology Minor]
In the event that I am unable to go on any further, please get me some coffee so that I can have the energy to carry on.
"Steady hands just take the wheel." - Lyrics from 'Stop and Stare' by OneRepublic (from the album 'Dreaming Out Loud')
Drive-Bys.
The nearest Starbucks joint.
Cruising around the city.
Drifting across the seaside.
Photo credits: Driver's own.
Facebook Profile:
The Radio.
Drive safely, do not speak on the phone while driving.